Make the Most of Your World
The Peace Corps
We take a different approach to making a difference. If you are inspired by impact that is hands-on, grassroots-driven, and lasting, get to know us.
Candice Cooper Women’s Vienna Trainers
Around the world, your voice matters.
Our agriculture sector is growing
Agriculture Volunteers work with small-scale farmers and families to increase food security and production.
Take on New Challenges
From leading health campaigns to boosting local entrepreneurship to teaching digital literacy, we offer a range of opportunities for making a difference. If you need help finding the best fit, contact a recruiter.
- Vans Alomar Bomber Black Black Men's Mid Top Sneakers
- W&P Spring, summer and autumn shock wear sport shoes men's shoes casual fashion shoes , c , 44
- Madden Mens M Ultras Chukka Boot
- Aldo Women's Elealla Black Boot Size 8.5 USA 39 Europe UK 6
- Dr. Martens Womens 1461 W Emboss Loafer
- El Naturalista Womens Aqua N5322
- Cofra FW110-000.W40 Size 40 S3 SRC New Bismarck Safety shoes - Black
- XUE 2018 New Men's shoes Sandals Microfiber Spring Summer Breathable Loafers & Slip-ONS shoes Driving shoes Casual Beach shoes Brown, Yellow, Khaki
- Easy Go Shopping Driving Loafer For Men Boat Moccasins Slip On Cowhide Leather Lightweight Cricket shoes (color Brown, Size 8.5 UK)
- Crime Men's Trainers Brown Brown
- Adidas Originals Men's Gazelle PK Sneaker, Sesame White Trace Green, 7.5 Medium US
King of Lesotho: Peace Corps volunteers ‘putting people first’
Peace Corps Volunteers in Malawi reached an incredible 10,604 (!!!) community members with literacy-promoting activities on DEAR Day. That's more than ten thousand people reached in a single day!
Peace Corps Response: Short term. High impact.
Peace Corps Life: Answers. Life Hacks. Perspectives.
Check out our Media Library to get a view of the world.
After service, connect and stay active in the Peace Corps community.