Make the Most of Your World
The Peace Corps
We take a different approach to making a difference. If you are inspired by impact that is hands-on, grassroots-driven, and lasting, get to know us.
HUAN LED shoes LED Couples shoes 7 colors Unisex Men Women USB Chargable for Thanksgiving Day Valentine's Day Party Christmas Hallowen Gift
Around the world, your voice matters.
Our agriculture sector is growing
Agriculture Volunteers work with small-scale farmers and families to increase food security and production.
Take on New Challenges
From leading health campaigns to boosting local entrepreneurship to teaching digital literacy, we offer a range of opportunities for making a difference. If you need help finding the best fit, contact a recruiter.
- Rongzhi Womens Over The Knee Sexy Platform Stilettos Round Toe Elastic Suede Party Thigh High Boots
- Jjyee Water shoes for Women and Men Barefoot Quick Dry Aqua Socks Slip on for Beach Swim Pool Surf Yoga(Shark,S 36 37)
- T-JULY Women Cute Bear Flip Flops Sweet Style Students Thick Soled Slippers Beach Platform Sandals Wedges shoes
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Womens TAOS Flat Sandal
- Lindsay Phillips Womens Mitzi Wedge Sandal
- Frye Womens Lena Zip High Fashion Sneaker
- Circa Joan & David Hourglass Womens SZ 7.5 Brown Heels Slingbacks Open Toe shoes
- Nine Seven Suede Leather Women's Pointed Toe Stiletto High Heel Ankle Strap Handmade Fashion Pump shoes
- Clarks Women's Candra Glow Flat
King of Lesotho: Peace Corps volunteers ‘putting people first’
Peace Corps Volunteers in Malawi reached an incredible 10,604 (!!!) community members with literacy-promoting activities on DEAR Day. That's more than ten thousand people reached in a single day!
Peace Corps Response: Short term. High impact.
Peace Corps Life: Answers. Life Hacks. Perspectives.
Check out our Media Library to get a view of the world.
After service, connect and stay active in the Peace Corps community.
Explore Where We Go
Peace Corps Volunteers serve in over 60 countries. Find your place in the world.View all countries
22% of Volunteers serve in this region