Make the Most of Your World
The Peace Corps
We take a different approach to making a difference. If you are inspired by impact that is hands-on, grassroots-driven, and lasting, get to know us.
Martin s Single Thick with Short High Heeled Winter Boots Women Botas women 20180924,Khaki,37,C
Around the world, your voice matters.
Take on New Challenges
From leading health campaigns to boosting local entrepreneurship to teaching digital literacy, we offer a range of opportunities for making a difference. If you need help finding the best fit, contact a recruiter.
- Rongzhi Womens Over The Knee Sexy Platform Stilettos Round Toe Elastic Suede Party Thigh High Boots
- Jjyee Water shoes for Women and Men Barefoot Quick Dry Aqua Socks Slip on for Beach Swim Pool Surf Yoga(Shark,S 36 37)
- T-JULY Women Cute Bear Flip Flops Sweet Style Students Thick Soled Slippers Beach Platform Sandals Wedges shoes
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Womens TAOS Flat Sandal
- GIY Womens Ankle Snow Boots Skiing Fabric Warm Faux Suede Casual Slip On Winter Platform Wedge Boots
- Kaloosh Women's Modern Patent Leather Stiletto Ultra High Heels Over Knee Long Boots
- FamiPort Super Fuzzy Warm House Boots Ladies Comfy Lightweight House Slippers Memory Foam Indoor Home shoes with Thick Durable Non Slip Sole Washable for Women Winter
- Susanny Rain Boots for Women Unisex Waterproof Garden Rubber Mens shoes Outdoor Sneakers
- Helly Hansen Women's Watermoc 2 Water shoes
King of Lesotho: Peace Corps volunteers ‘putting people first’
Peace Corps Volunteers in Malawi reached an incredible 10,604 (!!!) community members with literacy-promoting activities on DEAR Day. That's more than ten thousand people reached in a single day!
Peace Corps Response: Short term. High impact.
Peace Corps Life: Answers. Life Hacks. Perspectives.
Check out our Media Library to get a view of the world.
After service, connect and stay active in the Peace Corps community.
Explore Where We Go
Peace Corps Volunteers serve in over 60 countries. Find your place in the world.View all countries
22% of Volunteers serve in this region