Make the Most of Your World
The Peace Corps
We take a different approach to making a difference. If you are inspired by impact that is hands-on, grassroots-driven, and lasting, get to know us.
Lady Slippers Ladies Home Bathroom Slippers Slip Soft Indoor Slippers Fashion Leisure Cosy Wild for Womens Pink bluee Green Purple
Around the world, your voice matters.
Our agriculture sector is growing
Agriculture Volunteers work with small-scale farmers and families to increase food security and production.
Take on New Challenges
From leading health campaigns to boosting local entrepreneurship to teaching digital literacy, we offer a range of opportunities for making a difference. If you need help finding the best fit, contact a recruiter.
- Ruiatoo Women's Sneaker Warm Lace-up Walking Terkking shoes Winter Snow Hiking shoes
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag colorful Polka Dots Butterflies Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- The Hot Rock-Sandals Faux Fur Back Slippers 9CM Thin High Heels Pink Satin Summer Slippers Sandal shoes Femme K-283
- WANGZHAO Satchel Bag, Shoulder Bag, Simple Bag, Fashion Bag
- Sam Edelman Womens Landis Loafer Flat
- T-JULY Women's Fur One Wool Snow Winter Non-Slip Comfortable Genuine Leather Boots
- CLEECLI Women Rhinestones Ballroom Dance shoes Latin Salsa Dancing shoes Cross Strap ZB10
- Chaco Women's Zong X Ecotread Sport Sandal
- Reef Women's Cushion Bounce Court LE Sandal
King of Lesotho: Peace Corps volunteers ‘putting people first’
Peace Corps Volunteers in Malawi reached an incredible 10,604 (!!!) community members with literacy-promoting activities on DEAR Day. That's more than ten thousand people reached in a single day!
Peace Corps Response: Short term. High impact.
Peace Corps Life: Answers. Life Hacks. Perspectives.
Check out our Media Library to get a view of the world.
After service, connect and stay active in the Peace Corps community.
Explore Where We Go
Peace Corps Volunteers serve in over 60 countries. Find your place in the world.View all countries
22% of Volunteers serve in this region